Saturday, May 26, 2012

log arhythm

Jesus said: You see the splinter in your brother's eye, but you do not see the log that is in your own eye. Remove the log from your own eye, and then you can clearly see to remove the splinter from your brother's eye. Saying 26, The Gospel of Thomas.

The splinter in my own eye of consciousness is like a log to me, affecting my entire vision. But I think it is just a splinter. No big deal. Or I may not even know I have a splinter at all. I have been living with this consciousness handicap for so long that I think it is normal.

I can certainly see where others have gone wrong though. I can see what hinders their vision. If not careful, I will sashay all around concerned about their splinter while doing nothing about my log.

When I remove this log of judgment from my eye, not only can I see a clear way for the removal of a splinter from another's eye, but the other will trust me to do so and may perhaps do the same for me.

2 comments:

  1. brother, geo. this is magnificent. do you realize when "you" post, it often speaks to exactly my current experience.

    a channel from above the lower vibrattions gets through to thump me in the head, open my heart.

    thx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three tree logs bogboth eyes and mouth,
    can't see the forest for the logs
    while teeth rip and shred in complaint
    because eye saw dust in my brother's protective I where

    ReplyDelete